Progressive Dream

Life is for the takers, and in this age there's a lot to take in. It is not enough to simply endevour, or to be ignorant of the lot of the others among us. Someone once said that when there is suffering anywhere, all of humanity suffers. To me that is a charge for each of us to do something about our lot, and do something for those less fortunate, and to strive for justice, and all of the many other high ideals.

2.20.2007

I DON"T SEE CRIPPLED PEOPLE


Neither do I George--but I believe the correct term is amputee. People are just people, anyway.

Wrong answer!!! In the eyes of the military, and more likely the President, who, last time I checked was supposed to be in charge of the military.

Needless to say this President who has been known to take mental shortcuts (cognitive dissonance) in uncomfortable or possibly uncomfortable situations, didn't want anyone seeing him standing on the same stage as a single-leg amputee. Well, actually, he didn't mind sharing the stage with him, but only if he didn't wear--I have to say it--Don't stop me: SHORTS!!!!! --GASP!!!


Darn it!!! I've been Digged--or Scooped--or Scooped Twice.

It's a scary world, but someone's got to pee in the dark.

All for now,

Peaches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home